Washington County Historical Society
The Washington County Historical Society is a 501(c)3 non-profit that provides the following services:
• Advocates with governments and organizations to benefit the local historical community.
• Coordinates events and trainings among other historical cultural institutions to minimize conflicts between events.
• Educates community members about historic resources and properties
• Promotes events of other historical cultural institutions to increase attendance and participation.
• Trains local history volunteers, employees, enthusiasts, and historical cultural institution
• Fundraises to enable the non-profit to continue operations and maintain a reserve of funds to support special projects.
Funds for Washington County Historical Society activities and projects are raised by memberships and contributions from the community. All work is performed by volunteers. If you would like to help out, please contact us.