- Non-Profit Organizations
The Alzheimer's Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer's care, support and research. Our mission is to eliminate Alzheimer's disease through the advancement of research, to provide and enhance care and support for all affected, and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health. Our professionally staffed 24/7 Helpline (1.800.272.3900) offers information and advice to more than 300,000 callers each year and provides translation services in more than 200 languages. We also host support groups and educational sessions in communities statewide and provide caregivers and families with comprehensive online resources and information through our Alzheimer's and Dementia Caregiver Center, which features sections on early-stage, middle-stage and late-stage caregiving.
- Every 66 seconds someone in the U.S. develops Alzheimer's.
- Alzheimer's is the only disease among the top 10 that cannot be cured, prevented or even slowed.
- There are 30,000 people living with Alzheimer's disease in Utah.
- Alzheimer's disease is fatal. There are no survivors.
- 1 in 3 seniors dies from Alzheimer's disease.
Whether coming from the North or South on Dixie Drive, turn West onto 1600 S. and take the second right and then another second right. We are in the Five Counties building.